Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wednesday

busy day today and kind of crappy. Its not good for me to stay up so late like last nite writing on my blog. Didnt sleep enough. Work mostly sucked cos when the new guy quit he said its all cos of Shane so the manager is totally pissed at him and so Shane was being the total ass all day. He tired with Cody. He's a nice guy and like real peaceful but today he said to Shane if he wont cut it out hes gonna break his nose or something so Shane left him alone. He tried with me to and tripped me 2 times but the second time when i was falling flat on my face the manager saw it and now Shanes on notice with him. But hes not gonna fire him cos hes one of his best guys in the shop and Shane knows it. Their was a bunch of customers in today so I had tons of stuff to do.

For lunch I didnt go eat anything I was so tired I was sleeping in my truck for a bit. When I got back their was a customer waiting for me. He always wants me to work on his Lexus but not cos I'm like any better its cos hes gay and always come on to me real strong. I dont mind much cos its not like hes tutching me or nothing or hes not like putting me on the spot just kind of weird cos he always makes up shit to get to bring his car in like oil change every 1000 miles and not 3000 or saying he needs a filter, bs like that. Its just weird cos the guys make fun of me thats i got this fag all over me. I feel bad for the guy hes like 35 or so and fat and its kinda sad. I bet he aint got no bf or nothing and all hes got is go to some shop and go gaga over some guy like me and later jack off at home or something like that. But Shane is all over me cos of this guy for the rest of the day talking trash about fags and ass fuckers and all that crap and I got to do some pussy talk cos if I dont and I dont call him a fucking fag around them they might of think I'm ok with a gay customer and that wouldnt be so good. God I hate that.

Someone should break Shanes nose or maybe we should all get together and take him out back one day. Its like everybody is so fucking sick of Shanes fucking atitude. Or fucking kick him in the balls!!

The rest of the afternoon I was thinking about my bf and breaking noses. Last time he broke my nose I loved it. He was so nice after taking me to the ER and I had something from him I could feel like every day and night for a bit. He thought it was stupid to leave the splint on for so long but it looked so hot. I had to look at it in the mirror all the time and jerked off a lot. He didnt say but I think he liked the look too.

Just before closing I was so tired but cos of my thinking about him and that i'm prolly in some for some hell after the last couple days I was in a hurry to get out and over to his house. But then he called just after I got in my truck and he said he was going to have to work something till real late and I shouldnt be coming over. That was a real bummer. I was just sitting in the truck and I was about ready to cry. Its so hard to be away from him all day at work and when hes not wanting to have me over. Totally sucked. What now? I didnt want to go to my place and get like really down all alone. I was a little hungry so I drove all the way over to the Panda chinese takeout. I dont even like chinese much but he does and this is the shop he goes to a lot. Theirs another panda closer to my place but i was wanting to go to his one. When I got their I could see it was kind of full and their were like a lot of black people in line and I wasnt wanting to stand between them so I didnt go in and I wasnt so hungry anymore anyway.

Didn't know what to do and then I was thinking I should ge going to the gym again. Havent been in like over 2 weeks. It really sucked to find the 2 videos from like 6 years ago the other day that some jerk put up. God knows who the fucker is and how he got them but whatever. It sucked cos I used to be so ripped. OK then i was always high on something and never eating much and when i was eating I'd throw up right after so I wouldnt get fat, co sI would of got in a WORLD of trouble if i wasnt looking totally hot.

I still got good muscles and am kinda skinny but I think my bf would fucking LOVE it if I was ripped like that again. I know better what his type is then he does. I cant help im not blonde and dying my hair didnt work for him but i can get ripped again. So I went all the way back up to Addison to the 24hour fitness. My bag was still in the truck from like the last time and kinda stinky but it wasnt like real bad. I did 1 hour of cardio till my legs got all mushy and then I took a break and then like 1 hour and a half of weights till I was so fucking sore and pumped I had a hard time getting off the bench. Stupid I know but I do it everytime like I can make it all happen faster for him. Hit the showers for like a real loooooong and hot one and felt awesome. Like I really did something today for him. In the shower this guy was checking me out like everytime I looked at him he was looking away. What a sucker. And hiding his boner I bet he had one going. At the locker at least he was waiting till i got my boxers on but then he came over and like tried to talk to me. Stupid fucker couldnt even think of nothing to say so he was saying my tatt is real cool and what it is and what the plus sign under it is for. yeah like I was gonna tell some stupid peeping tom that its the group tatt and the plus cos i'm pos so everyone knows whose might gonna fuck me in one of the hunts or torture of POW after. Like he would even get it.

On the way out this chick tried to sell me some powders and juices and was trying to chat me up like she was pretending shes wanting to know how I like the gym and shit b4 she was gonna pull her sale pitch but she took off fast after I choked on 'thanks for asking'. like i'm handicapped. anyway she wasnt gonna wait around and I got rid of her.

Back at my place I hung out where the washers and dryers are to wash the gym stuff and some other stuff and then a nap and now I got to write my blog for the day.

Been checking my mail and messags on gayfighter and everywhere and got one from skidmark and he was writing something about Valentine. thats tomorrow and it made me click. THATS why my bf didnt want me to come over. I bet hes got something planned for tomorrow cos its valentines

No comments:

Kevin's Followers