Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tuesday back at work

we oversleep totally and have to get cracking so we're not more late then already. At work the new guy quit and Shane is out of people for his shitlist for the day. Hes trying with Cody some and then me but then hes giving up. At least for the day. Its kind of busy anyways.

Just before closing my manager comes up and says hes been wanting to move some stuff around and if I stay late like some of the other guys and help he was gonna pay me for yesterday so I call my bf and he's ok with it. Hey one days pay for 5 hours extra after work thats not a bad deal. Plus we're goofing off a lot anyways cos everyones tired and we dont get why the manager wants the stuff moved now, like in 2 days its all back to the same chaos again. But hey its his money. I'm real tired afterwards anyway so I go to my place thats closer then my bfs and catch up with my blog. Now i'm like really tired but I wanted to get this down cos I think I still forgot a bunch of stuff I was gonna write.

Like about the religion shit my foster dad was into the family i was with at 15. Listening to "The Truth" and hitting me over the head all the time with the Lord's book but then coming almost every night to fuck me. Or that fat lady in the mexican restorant in Huntsville I was gonna write about her too. But i'm too tired now and its like 2:30am and I got to work tomorrow early.

No comments:

Kevin's Followers