Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Monday, February 4, 2008

Darn

I should have gone. Now I'm here in my small place and lonely and horny. I could have gotten off good, screw it if he wanted to edge it. I've taken it sooo many times before when I didn't feel like it and was their anyways. Wish he would give me no option just tell me to come over after work. He's not answering his phone maybe he's sleeping. Hope he didn't get himself someone else. No I don't think so he didnt sound like it earlier. I know him pretty good by now and I think I can tell, If I had got the vibe he was wanting to I'd been sooooo over their just in case. This all wouldn't be happening if he'd just let me move in!! Then I'd be their anyways rain or shine. I should just go anyways even when he tells me to stay away. So what if hes coming home real late or what, doesnt matter much if I hang around here all by myself or wait in the truck at his house.

No comments:

Kevin's Followers