Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Monday, February 4, 2008

Boring Day

For a Monday it was real slow at work today... boring. Sat around on my ass most of the day. At lunch me and some of the guys drove over to this big tasco place. Was fun, like 9 of us piling in Greg's old Suburban. Most days I go grab a sandwich or somethin and catnap half an hour in my truck.

Called my bf to see if I could come over after work. A lot of times I just go and wait for him to get home but when I'm like tired or cold I call, been waiting so many times for hours near his place till he got home late. He said yeah if I want but he's in the mood for something thats really gonna hurt so it's up to me if I want or not. He didn't sound like he really wanted me over tonight and I'm still hurting from yesterday and was real tired anyways so I went to my place and like went to sleep a little. I'm always so way behind on sleep. Am kind of glad I could chose to go or not I need a break evryonce in a wile. Tomorrow is another day.

So theirs not really much to tell today. Got nice and warm tho most of the day.

Friday I need to go to my checkup at the doc's again. T-cell counts and all that. Hope he's just gonna say its all good still. Glad when thats over again.

No comments:

Kevin's Followers