Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Monday in Huntsville and back

we wake up in the motel and its allready 9:30 and I just suck him a little and work his balls a little but not a lot cos I dont want to tick him off and I want him to cum good before the cleaning lady shows up and my ass and the rest of my body is feeling so sore I want to skip a fuck this morning. And hes ok with it and cums good and I suck it out to the last drip. Hes giddy to get his stuff done and drops me off at the Starbucks for me to wait cos hes gotta do his stuff and stop by his ex's work to drop off some stuff. I'm getting kinda bored at the Starbucks and walk over to the Whataburger for some brekfast till he gets back finally and we're heading back to Dallas. Hes like in a real good mood cos the car is still running great and hasnt been dying. And >>*I*<< fucking fixed it!! I dont remember if I wrote this here before but he finally let me do it and I figurd it out I think. So were going back and were not like talking much and I keep thinking this was like a great weekend with a roadtrip and so fucking awesome I wonder whats this gonna mean, like whats the price i'm gonna have to pay. I was trying to sort of kinda buy my way out and like trying to say if hes wanting to use that field phone on my nuts again its ok by me, like hes gonna ask me anyways, but I fugure if I say it then maybe its not gonna be so bad. I was just going berserk before just cos I didnt know what he was up to with it before and it just so fucking hurt. But I didnt really get to say it and then we're back in Dallas and hes tired from all the driving so I dont get to say nothing and I just wait and see what happens.

Hes got to do some stuff and at first I was gonna maybe write my blog but then hes wanting to watch his TV and I'm like so worn out I just sit next to him and pretend I watch too. When I go for a piss and come back in the living room I walk by the couch hes lying on and he kicks me square in the nuts cos I wasnt even looking and gets me really good. He so fucking loves it to rack me when I dont see it coming and he got me really good this time. I'm down on the floor for like a long time, retching and thinking if he broke my balls.

Later we go to bed and I'm thinking now hes gonna let me have it and I'm not feeling like it, my balls still hurt like fuck just from that one kick. That was one fucking RACK 10 out of 10. But he's not doing nothing just pulls me tight and goes to sleep.

No comments:

Kevin's Followers