Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Saturday early, like in the middle of the night

catching up again. Its Tuesday late and I'm tired but I'll do my best. I try to write sooner so I wont forget nothing but theirs so little time. The weekend was so awesome thou I have to write it all up.

Friday nite I finally went to bed and he was still working on something. I was soo ready to crash I didnt want to hang around longer sometimes he works so late anyway. So I crashed and I was DEAD asleep, I mean I was gone! I woke up cos I sort of had a nightmare, I get those sometimes. i was dreaming about the foster dad in the family I was with when I was 15, he would come int he middle of the night when everyone was sleeping like 3am to fuck my ass and he wouldnt wake me first. Always when I woke up he was already humping me. Back then I always had real nightmares even if he didnt came, cos I was scared to go asleep. Lucky I wasnt their too long, cos I got in real trouble and had to go back to jive a couple months so that was over.

Anyways I wasnt really having a nightmare like I thought, it was my bf. He came to bed and he was horny so he just started fucking me and I was waking up and just for a couple moments I thought I was 15 and same all over again and I kind of got a little panic but then I woke up some more and clicked that it was him and it was ok. Didnt take too long he just wanted to get off and I didnt like really totally wake up and it felt good he good off good and then after he put his arm around me and he went to sleep and me too. Felt real good.

1 comment:

over it said...

Your foster dad was a piece of shit.

Kevin's Followers