Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Saturday Afternoon

when he woke me coming back I was still in bed and waking up when he slammed the door. I wasnt like sleeping real deep just dozing and not wanting to get out of bed so he came looking for me and he saw I was still in bed. I knew I had to get up cos he was going south to the ranch to visit his ex and stay till Monday to go to some gov office. But he said his ex called and their having trouble at home, like him and his bf fighting so he shouldnt come and so he got naked and said we could do something else so what. I was still like lazy and feeling nice, but he had a raging boner going so he was wanting to fuck again. I had been thinking some for like something that good like in the morning I was going to have to pay sooner or later but hey its sooo worth it. If it was up to me I was more in a mood to cuddle and not get off the good trip but hey its not about me its about him to get off good.

So he tied my nuts off with some rope and ran it back to the hinge on the door and then got over me and pulled me up till my balls were like TIGHT and yanked back as far as they'd go, and I tried hard not to put up a show. My tong still hurt a little from biting before. Then he put his arm around my neck and locked his other arm so it made like a choke hold and he pulled me up slowly so it tightened the choke and at the same time pulled more on my nuts as he was bending my back up. I thought hes either going to break my back or rip my nuts off but he did it like real slow and as I was trying to get air I felt his boner in my back. Then he let me go and I fell down and was like coughing to catch air and he pulled my ass open some with his hands and rammed his dick in. He just rammed it in and then pushed me up till the rope was really pulling on my balls like crazy and then grabbed my shoulders and started fucking HARD and always pulling me up by my shoulders some, so that every time he rammed it in the rope ripped on my balls! I got so tense from the pain he had to push hard with his dick cos I was clenching my ass, not on purpose just cos it hurt so intense. At first he was really going hard and even though I tried to hold it in and not make a peep, I didnt hold up so good and after just a bit it hurt so bad I started to cry. I figured ok now I got to pay, couldnt have been so good earlier and not having to pay for it. I know this is what really gets him off when he really hurts me. He put his hands under my jaw and pulled me up and he saw I was crying and just from pulling me up backwards it ripped even more on my balls and I couldnt help it I made sort of a shriek. I hated myself for that but their was nothing I could do not to, and I knew from here on he would really let me have it for him to totally get off.

But he didnt, he just held me their like this for a second, like totally still, holding on with the fucking, like we're like totally in suspense. I was sweating like a pig from all the pain, my balls puckered like crazy like having my guts in a tight grip and twirling them around and shooting crazy later messages up my spine saying WERE GETTING FUCKED UP DUDE. Seemed like we're like this forever, just like that, no moves. Of course was for real just short, but thats just how it felt like. And then he keeps me held up like that, and goes like on with the fucking just real slow. It hurts like FUUUUUUCK but it suddenly feels so fucking hot I want him to hurt me like whatever he wants. Seems my head is sweating the most. I was sweating before but now its like I'm like sweating in 130 heat, and its dripping from my hair in my face and running down from my head in my neck and down my back. He keeps fucking me real slow, just harder when hes pushing but just a little, and keeping me like totally bent up and the rope on my balls tight. I feel so OWNED and its like I want to be owned and let him do what-ever! I feel the sweat run everywhere and I feel my tears are still running but it's not like I'm crying or balling anymore I just cant stop the tears running. But I dont want him to stop I know this is really good for him, and he's just keeping me right on the edge where its hurting like fuck but hes not really fucking me over like I KNOW hes wanting to BAD to blow a huge load. But he just keeps going slow, like holding me right their on the edge, and I know if he's pushing me like just alittle more I'm so gonna hurt for at least a week and go berserk but he isnt, just keeping me right their and going and going with the slow fuck. Its like this weird thing it hurts but it feels awesome and I know like ANY second I could be in HELL or blow a load of my LIFE if he just keeps me their on the edge and going like this. Its weird cos I dont want him to let off and I dont want him to gp over the edge and wish he just lets me cum. And then I can still think right then that second if he really lets me cum great and not make me go through PAIN HELL, I am sooooo going to pay the price later, so whats better or worse, now or later? But of course I want to cum awesome now if he lets me and worry about how he is gonna make me pay for it later.

Its really weird what you think sometimes even when your like THIS short of going thru HELL or getting to cum like crazy.

It was like he was keeping me like right on the edge FOREVER till I couldnt stand it anymore and till I couldnt even sweat anymore. And it was like he knew exactly when I was going to cum, cos the second I started cumming all over the place, I mean like I was spreading it all out over the bed, he pushed his dick in my HARD to it felt like my balls were goners and the pain flashed my brain so bad I saw red and yellow stars exploding in my eyes but I was cumming even more and he did too. I could feel it even with the rubber and he was holding me real tight. Then we both just lied their and it felt GREAT!! my balls hurt like fuck but it was a good hurt like slowing down. I had like no power and the bed was like wet from sweat and cum but we both didnt care like it took too much energy to get up. I still had the rope on my balls but it wasnt pulling anymore and I didnt bother to get it off. Kind of felt good actually.

We lied their for a while. I was ready to sleep some more but I didnt, and he didnt say nothing and me not anyways. After a long while he got up and went to shower and then off for some errands. Took me a long time to get some power up to crawl out of bed and shower, cos I was stinking like a skunk. And change the sheets and all that. He stayed away a long time, but I was so worn out I really didnt mind too much. Then I got bored a little and played some games and going online and chatted some and he still wasnt back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just what you mean when the pain gets mixed up with the pleasure as the sensations pulse up to your brain, get all jumbled up in there, then shoot back to your groin. All you want to do is please the guy who is holding you in his arms like that.

Keep writing Kevin!

Kevin FUBAR said...

Thanks!!!

You totally got it man

- Kevin

Kevin's Followers