Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Guy Jerking off at the gym

I totally forgot about this!


This cute guy on facebook wrote to me  about gyms I go to and that reminded me:

I have a (cheap) membership for [NAME OF FITNESS CHAIN] and I can go to most of the clubs. Near work and near where my place is (even tho I'm like almost never there) and the one close to my bf's house. I work out a lot so that helps.

The Addison location on Belt Line is kind of cruisy .. mostly older guys and they stare and most touch themselves but never really say anything or make a move (not that I want them too, I don't cheat on my bf!!).

Its kind of weird though .. there is a 40-something year old 2 weeks ago with a belly and he followed me around in the club working out, and then to the lockers and totally stares and doesn't even try to hide it. Then he goes in the shower just opposite of mine and jerks off and looks at me like I am supposed to do something (and what he is showing off is also kind of small, when hard). Hard to ignore though. Don't know if the guy thought that was hot or something? ... for him or for me?

Maybe he thinks it's "WILD" to jerk off in front of a guy at the gym. LOL.. I can hardly tell him what my bf does with me, can I? And what would that be good for, it would kill all his jerking fantasies.

I wish guys wouldn't do that, though, it is kind of gross.

(I figured it's probably not a good idea to say what fitness chain it is ... because of stalkers and also so I don't get in trouble .. or to get me to talk about really pervy older guys and stuff when I was a teen at the YMCA).


No comments:

Kevin's Followers