Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Friday, May 7, 2010

Tired, Beaten, and Happy!

Tonight we met up with Stukka for dinner. I just about made it after work, cos I had to shower and stuff. He is the guy who started the Kramtoad group on facebook. And who calls ballbusting "kramtoading"...

Josh has a HUGE boner for him and Stukka's bf Cooper is in London right now (England) but he didn't try to take Stukka home to fuck him even though I think Stukka was game, kinda.

Josh said for that I "would get it" when we got home. For not taking Stukka home. He knew I was watching what he'd do about Stukka.

That made me happy.. he picked me over Stukka.

What does he think, I suddenly get scared from him threatening me to beat me up? I got a BONER! Not like I'd  get it anyways, all it takes is him feeling like it.

Of course I did get it :-) ... but hey its 10pm and I am already sitting at the PC again so it wasnt so bad and I got to shoot a big load for him (not as big as his..he got off gooooood!).

This time he really hit me, before he even started on my nutz.

I am so happy Josh rather did it with me than Stukka. I now Josh (my Josh) has a BONER for Stukka (the other Josh), and Stukka is probably easier game now since his bf is gone to UK since he (Cooper) doesn't really bust so hard (not so much his thing)... so  while he's gone... :) I think Stukka was game tonight.


So yeah... I am happy!

2 comments:

Mike said...

lucky having busting buddies :)

over it said...

Maybe you just need to get Stukka alone in a room and go at it with him - winner take all. Who would win?

Kevin's Followers