Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Work Out Results!!


This morning I asked Josh if I could put this new picture up and he says "yeah ok"

so now you can see :)

I have been working out so hard to stay hot for him. The meds make me lose so much weight and I have been trying to eat and put more muscles on. I am still way too skinny but at least he likes it this way



I still have these skinny legs :( ... wish I could so something about that.

Master Mitchell says they are good, straight rails and guides upwards when he kicks me in the balls .. like he ever misses anyways.

3 comments:

Stukka said...

dude you look awesome

better in person tho :)

c00p3r89 said...

lol TOTALLY jerked off on that one

you don't play without Josh right? Just asking...

over it said...

You are smokin' hot, bro. Rob

Kevin's Followers