Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BBQ and Camping and ROAD TRIP Sunday

god!! theirs so much to tell and i'm afraid I forget a lot if i dont wreite it up now. I'm not even half thru. I'm so tired I could fall over and sleep right now.

So, Saturday. Its like evening and he's still not back from whatever he was gonna do all and I'm talking to my friend hawkeye up in canada online, like in Yahoo messenger. We're talking about Brad and why's hes never on and all and finally my bf calls and says hey we're doing a BBQ with the group and makes me write down all the stuff im supposed to get. So first I got to go to my place for my uniform cos I dont have everything with me and my sleeping bag. Then get beer, some lighter fluid, couple more steaks just in case, cigs for him, and a load of other stuff. I'm never so hot to do anything with the group, but it's not like I got a choise. I'm just so glad my bf is now my CO and not Mitchell anymore cos that sucked bad ass. As I'm getting my uniform and then run around to get all the stuff and not forget anything, cos its way out and I cant go back to get anything I missed, I keep thinking I hope I'm not getting set up on anything. All the time with the group, someone is getting fucked up and I'm kind of tired its me a lot. I wish I could of just gone back to bed, I'm soo tired I almost stumble over my own feed at the licor store and drop like one of the 24packs.

Finally I get their. I always fell asleep 2 or 3 times driving cos nobody else is going out their so late on a Saturday nite so its all dark on the road and I;'m so worn out and tired. On the way I pulled over at some gas station for some coffee to keep me awake but its been sitting their forever and always makes me puke but its so bitter it gets me more awake. Theirs only one lady at the station for like everything and first I'm thinking if she not scared all by herself but then shes so ugly whats gonna happen to her hehe. Anyways. So I get out their and first guy I see is this crazy dude Bryce from Waco and I think oh fucking shit their up to something. But its nothing, just the CO from Waco with his guys and Mitchell and some of the other guys and their like all in a good mood and theive gone thu a bunch of beer before I got their. Its all cool theyve been waiting for me, like all the stuff I was bringing along. Its just like a big BBQ. I finally find my bf, he looks so fucking hot in his uniform I get a boner again and stick with him. Its safer staying close. But I'm all worried for nothing everyones in a good mood and their all just hanging out and making jokes and stuff. Plus I'm really getting hungry, hadnt eat anything all day. I was going to stick with coke or soda but theirs only beer and licor. I'm not touching no licor cos then my bf gets all pissy easy cos he always thinks I get drunk and the next thing is I'm back on drugs again but thats BS cos Ive been clean over 3 years. He drinks some, but I've only seen him drunk like 3 or 4 times or so.

Everyone is just having a good time and then me and my bf crash in my pickup bed in our sleeping bags. I'm still a little nervus deep down cos hes def had a bunch of beers and I'm like thinking when hes asleep some of the other guys might of just come get me later for some fun. I'm trying to get really close to him and his sleeping bag. But nothing happens, everything goes quiet after a while and then I'm gone and I wake up the next morning and nothing happened.

Most everyone else is already up and its nice and warm and the sun is out and their making eggs on the fire and the Mitchell (!!) even makes me a ommelet. Wow this is real nice. later like 11 or noon everyone heads out and us too and we stop back in Dallas to get my bfs Volvo hes left their and go back to his place and shower and clean up.

Then he says hes still not heard from his ex so their prolly still fighting (his ex and the exs bf) and hes still needing to go to the office hes got to go to Monday so he says if I want I could come along. wooho!! ROAD TRIP!! So I call my manager on his cell and leave a message if hes ok with me not working Monday and I only go if he calls back and says its ok. Like 20 mins later he calls and says like go for it and so like 5ish we head out down I45.

This is like totally great!!! I'm sooo happy. Best weekend in a long time. Oh and my bfs Volvo is running just fine. Aint dying or nothing. I can see him twitch everythime the engine jerks but its him but hes not getting it. I'm wondering if I should tell him but then I dont dare really but then I just cant not tell him and the next time he does it I say hes got a nervus gas foot its him and when hes letting off the gas the turbo cuts out like its supposed to and its all normal. Deep down I'm kinda sweating it if the car is gonna die again or not but it aint.

So we're listening to his music and theirs like this totally hot track, like awesome fuck music. Its like over 45 mins and I cant help but I say its awesome for fucking. Hes just grinning and not saying anything. I cant help it but i'm getting a bit antsy and horny cos it like really sounds great. I gess he got it cos he just put his hand over, like casual and of course he felt my boner. OK I had a raging boner cos I was thinking the entire time the track is on how hes gonna fuck me to the sound track. So he just starts jerking me off through my jeans and we're going like at 70 down the freeway. I'm so fucking horned up I keep my hands behind my neck and let him jerk me but it was taking like maybe 5 minutes and I shot a big load ;-) Funny its just a hand job but it's like making me cramp up and I'm cumming and cumming. He's just like pretending nothing much happened.

I'm kinda dozing off and we get to Huntsville and check in some motel, a Days Inn. We're both hungry and theirs a mexican place right next door, this is like right on the access road to I45. Even for Sunday night its totally empty for 8pm and I'm hungry and tired. So hes getting us margaritas and this waiter john is laying the redneck countryboy thing on us, like saying yes sir to everything to him. I was gonna try and order but I see waiter John like all over my bf, like hes gonna fool me, and I cant get one word out right. So my bf says if I'd like the same as him. Hes so good not to make me look stupid when I cant get it out right. It takes like forever to get the food so we go through another turn of the blue margaritas and we talk about that waiter dude. Just for kicks. I saw how the guy was all over my bf but like so like he wasnt but I knew. But my bf says like the way hes wearing his jeans like low and like the countryboy think hes prolly a boring fuck. Not getting laid much so he'd prolly think hes getting some making out and like forever to get to the fuck and then it wont even be good and for 20 hes not even all that hot just like s skinny dude that sucks in bed. Its awesome my bf always sees like all the little things. So in the end he tips the dude like real good and I ask him what the fuck? And my bf says the kid is a poor sucker, not gettin any decent and now hes gonna be disapointed not to get fucked my him my bf so at least he could make his day a little with a big tip and we should both be sad for him. I swear I never ever totally figur my bf out!

So we walk back to the motel and watch some shows of law and order that he likes and i blow him some but then were just like tired from all the driving and late last night ang do sleep

No comments:

Kevin's Followers