Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Today's been nice so far. Its sunny and warm. I like it cos I hate it when its cold like the last couple days mostly. Got to chat with this guy Edward again on Yahoo. he's always nice and tells me he can't find anyone. I feel bad for him. Benn looking for my friend Brad but he's never online when I am. Setting this up is complicated but I think I got it working. I wonder what my bf is gonna say when he sees it. Gonna be careful what I write so he doesnt get ticked off. He gets ticked off real easy. Like when I say bf (boyfriend) he smacks me but as long as he doesnt have to say it? Today he's been real nice. I think he's gonna like it when I blog and not play Evercrest or go on SecondLife. He thinks games are so stupid and wasting time. I like it though its like another world. Wish he would let me help him clean up and make the place more tidy but he wants it his way. At least he lets me stay and play and not sending me home. I sooo don't get it really why he won't let me move in. I'm like always never at my little place its just for show and it's like a punishment if he sends me away to be away and I get lonely without him. I guess thats never gonna change. I told Edward today that I studder really bad. Never told anyone of my online friends. He thinks its ok but then hes never met me in person. Most everyone else makes fun of me or thinks I'm like stupid. Or they think I'm really shy cos I won't talk and stupid. Both ways always stuuupid. Now my friend hawkeye is online I'm gonna chat with him for a bit. Maybe hes heard from Brad more.

No comments:

Kevin's Followers