I was getting Cokes and stuff and watched this guy at the other isle.
I always go to the automated cashier... cos of my studder, so i don't have to talk to anybody.
And I don't want anybody to get cute with me, cos when Josh sees that he just gives me a headbutt (or worse).
Anyway this guy waved the cashier girl over and showed her his phone (one of those smart things that cost a lot) and she scanned something directly off the screen. It took a while cos the scanner wouldn't take it at first .. long enough to get my (simple) cell out and take the picture...
funny, I thought, someone pays like $500 or more for a phone like that and $80 a month or so for the contract (3 years??) to save 50 cents on something and he has to spend 2 to 3 minutes to get the bargain (I just stuff the paper in the slot after scanning and it takes 10 seconds) ....
Scaffies THE EXPRESS Ballbusting Newspaper
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment