Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Paying for lying

So just after what happened and in the park wasnt all to make up for lying but he let me in at least the next day and fucked me and let me stay over but he was like a little mean all the time but that was my fault. It was like kind of rocky for a couple days after and he said one night Mitchell needed to test something and wanted me over. That SUCKED, and I had like butterflies in my stomach and was scared cos at Mitchells thats always really bad. And it was, that machine he built now is crazy. He had me strip naked with is like really rare with him. Normalle maybe only shirt off and then he ties me up standing with legs wide and arms wide and up and kicks the fucking shit out of my balls. Not this time, just strip naked and lie on the floor between these big 6x6s. Then he tied my neck down hard to the floor with a chain and a rope around my ankles and pulled me up slowly, putting in like heavy metal bars between the big posts till I was all rolled around and my feet came down next to my face. I was looking at the soles of my feet in like a real tight back roll and with my balls right on top. Being rolled back over those bars really fucking hurt my back! Like it was close to snap. Then he tied my arms forward and that was stretching me even more. Like forward and at a angle so I could almost touch my feet. He just hit my nuts hard a couple times and then walked around the other side and rammed his knee in my abs they were just right in front of his knee. Then he just left me their and it didnt took long and like every muscle in my body started to hurt cos being rolled like this was really crazy. H ewas just messing around, I could hear him but I couldnt see him behind me.

This is really so unfair. He just always fucks me up really bad and won't even fuck me. I know he is HUNG, like 2 beer cans on top of each other. Not that I want to be fucked by anyone but my bf but if he always fucks my balls up so bad cos hes really ball crazy, a lot more then my bf, he could at least fuck me really good.

After a long time he came walking over again and I knew now it was gonna get bad. I just wanted out of their but I know its not like this. So he fucked with my balls really bad till I couldnt even scream anymore and then he said I got one other thing to try and all I could think was you fucking shithead sadistic asshole but of course i didnt say nothing it would only make it worse. He said he got a new stun gun, the first with 1 Million volts, and all I could so is say noooooo please - like this would have worked. He is so fucked up. He stunned my belly first and it was like my body wanted to jump and curl inwards of the roll he put me in but of course that didnt work. Tied to tight backwards and my belly trying to cramp up is just the opposite way but it felt like I was ripping all muscles out of my guts and I was close to passing out, really really close and I was hoping I would cos then I dont feel anything anymore. Then he stunned my nuts and I felt only this shirt crazy pain and a bright light in my head and I was out. When I came around my ball were on cold fire, it HURT!!! Like they were turned all steel and at the same time like on fire, really burning with flames shooting up and the pain was like spinning in a roll all around me from by balls through my body to my head and like jumping over to me feet and back up the roll to my balls. This was horrible and I felt like I was gonna die!! And sobbing like crazy, and I had a lot of spit coming out of my mouth, like really a lot.

Then he said one more time and I could go and I tried to plead and beg with him not to, I could not take it anymore. But for one he wouldnt listen anyway, for another whatever came out of my mouth was some wobblybobbly anyways. He was teasing me for a while and holding it out just to scare me more and it was working, he is a fucking scary crazy mean guy. When he stunned my balls the second time I wish I had passed out like right then like the first time but I didnt. It was a lot worse then before, the pain was spinning around that backwards wheel I was tie dup at like crazy like zoom zoom zoom around and my balls felt like they were cramping up too and I was like trying to cramp backwards into the roll like trying to curl up whwn I was like put on their just the other way around. After a bit I did pass out, finally!! When I woke up again I was off that roll, just naked on the ground, and outside behind his garage where his torture room brig is in the second floor under the roof. My uniform was on a pile next to me. I guess I woke up cos I got cold it was kind of chilly. Took me a while to put it on. At Mitchells its always in uniform. I was too sore and too tired to get my boots on so I just carried them barefoot, and walked around and my truck was their. My pockets were empty, but the truck wasnt locked and the keys in the lock and my other stuff on the seat. I had a really hard time driving I got lucky I didnt get pulled over for like how I was swerving. I went to my bf cos its closer and I figured he can see how much I got hurt so i was paying and maybe he would feel bad for me. His Volvo was in his spot but he didnt open when i knocked and didnt asnwer the phone also. So I had to drive all the way up to Addison to my place and that was hard. I am never ever going to lie to my bf again, not even for small stuff. Its not worth it.

1 comment:

over it said...

For as stupid as you admit to being, it does seem like you can learn a lesson, when it is taught a certain way. It makes sense that you would thank your BF for training you properly. - Rob

Kevin's Followers