Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Field Phones again

i cant figure out how to edit a post.

I got first one of those phones, like one wire to one nut and the other wire to the other nut. That was pretty bad cos I wasnt used to how it felt and I pretty much went nuts.

the second time it was much better and I got to shoot a couple loads. But i like the pain from hits more still.

Both phones are real hell though. One wired to one nut and the other phone wired to the other nut, like with both cables each. Somehow I got to cum but then I only passed out fast. Thats like crazy. My bf loved it though.

Now Mitchell is a lot crazier. He got like a generator crank, from China, and thats just messed up. I mean you can as well hook up 110V straight and it wouldnt be worse. I dont know. I got my balls brushed once in the group with 110V after one of the hunts during POW but it was just real short and i was out like that second.

This is the thing Mitchell got, I found it in a catalog. He is just crazy and scary. Every time I got to go to his place I could piss my pants. I did once when I was their and he was in a real foul mood and I could tell. All he does normally is tie me up with legs wide open and arms up and then he pulls till my spine almost pops and then he kicks me in the balls. That all the does, just kick my balls a bunch.

Anyways thats his crank generator:




LOL ok I put those pics up cos I'm scooting around admitting I lied to my bf and thats why I didnt write in my blog so long. I'm gonna take a break and then write more. Got to get through that one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey wonder if you could share more about your knowledge / experience of magnetos / hand crank generators / field telephones. I have a thread over at http://scaffies.nl/forums/topic/hand-crank-generators-experiences-anyone-know-safety-details/ maybe best to do there. Interested in stuff like what was used as electrodes, exactly where placed, which models, how the "feel" of the different models differed, etc. Thanks if you can help out! -Devin

Kevin's Followers