Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Aftermath

so of course I knew I had to "pay" for Valentines and the great days before. That wasnt the reason though I didnt write for a while, but I got both the field telephones on my nuts for like forever till I thought my balls were fried for good and even the cum I got to shoot was like electric.

And got to be the sandbag for my bf and the punched my guts to jelly and then some.

And had to go to Mitchells, cos he build yet another new machine for his brig and wanted to try it out. I am so fucking scared of Mitchell but I have to go. This was one of the first time he told me to get all naked. Normally I stay in my uniform, or just take the shirt off but keep the BDU pants and boots on. This time he had some thing were I got bent backwards over a machines so I could almost kiss the heels of my feet and the balls were on top for him to work. He is fucking scary. I dont know why my bf let him have me to try it out it dont seem fair.

No comments:

Kevin's Followers