Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Labels and Legs

Went through all my posts and added labels. Hmm wow, I skipped a bunch of stuff over all this time that I've been telling my friends in chat but never wrote up in the blog. And I saw sooo many spelling errors (fixed those I saw).

With the labels it should be easier to find stuff. Funny, though, there is only one mention of Josh's legs.. he looks SO hot. In all this time I only put up one of them. Here are some more of HIS legs. That is a huge fetish for me ... except his dick of course :-)





the hottest is this in his Adidas training pants and sneaks:



These feet, knees, and legs kicked me sooo much!!!

.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Fuckin great idea with the labels. I love reading about you getting fucked up in so many ways. Now I can go right to the type of workover you got. I'm jealous of you and how gutsy you are. I wish I was as courageous and tough as you are.

Kevin FUBAR said...

Hi Joe,

thanks a lot! I love comments back!

The tip with the labels came from Cooper (c00p3r) not me though but I went through the posts. I told him I had heard it was so hard to find stuff again and he said why dont I use the labels. I thought they were just to mark different colors or so.

Going through the posts I think a lot is not on it that I thought I had written up.

Thanks again
Kevin

Kevin's Followers