Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Efficiency Rating at Work

(catching up a little on my blog. Saturday afternoon, Josh is busy - probably with Cooper - and I am bored)

Work.... after Noah left to go to Oregon, and the new guy is here now for him, lots of things are changing. The new guy and the manager get along really good and the dude really OK.

Now we have a "Efficiency System" that counts what each guy gets done and how many comebacks he gets. I'm doing good with it and if it stays this way, I get a nice bonus for the quarter!! I am just doing my stuff and I get a lot done. The new guy likes me, he says I'm a good worker. I think the manager tipped him that I'm gay and poz, because the new guy brought it up but just to say he couldn't give a flying fuck who I'm boning. He was wanting to say he's cool with that, but then it must have made him think that maybe I was the one being boned and I could see it in his face and he got like totally red in the face! But it was just funny, he tried to be like totally nice and cool with it and it just backfired on him in a funny way. He's cool.

No comments:

Kevin's Followers