Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The guys at work were awesome

(this is a sample pic not from my work)

About 3 weeks ago now at work, we were all just doing our jobs and this customer drove all around to the back and didn't even go to the office first. He got out of his truck and just yelled into the shop if someone could look at his engine. He didn't yell at anyone special just wanted attention. Behaved like a redneck LOL.

Before anyone could even tell him to go to the office first, this guy looked at me and then yelled loud again, "anyone?" and then, and still looking at me, "no fucking faggot though". I have absolutely no clue why he would think of me as that, but hey.. maybe he has a working gaydar.

Anyway two of the guys then walked out to him and one dropped his wrench right in front of the guy so that it almost hit the dudes feet, and said very loud to him "nobody is gonna work on your fucking truck, no faggots or otherwise and you better fuck off really fast" and he really got in his face. With that several of the other guys also came out and the dude got in his truck and peeled out.

I thought that was SO AWESOME!! They all went back to work as if nothing was happened, just one of them grinned at me. They all know by now that I am gay and all that but it's cool. That is a long long long way since the days Shane worked there and he could throw and hit me with bolts or wrenches and nobody would stop him or say anything!!

1 comment:

taskmaster said...

That is great! I think a lot of straight guys get over the homophobia once they figure out you aren't there to try and grab their dicks or some other ridiculous shit.

Kevin's Followers