Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Saturday, February 9, 2013

My boyfriend Josh moved back to Russia

Well he moved already in November and to Ukraine where hes from, but he works in Moscow for LG (the company that makes the phones and TVs from China but they sell dishwashers and washing machines their too, in Moscow).

Josh
I miss him a lot... he is the horniest guy in the world and never fucks any guy that he didnt make cry hard first. I miss him so much. He always made me cum 6 feet

by now I think hes fucked half the hot guys in Moscow and where all he goes over their. I think thats two cuntrys, Moscow and Ukraine?

For me, I belong with Master Mitchell and the group again. Master Mitchell hates me and I am at Flecktarn every Wednesday and always on the pole. This week (last week) i was the only one and it was full (20 guys). Made me throw up 2 times but didnt make them stop. Weekends and some days after work I have to report so they can beat me or fuck me or have some work to do for them. It is what it is.

I just look at it this way i had a wonderful time for over 6 years with him while he allow me to serve him. But he thinks the USA is a shit cuntry and so he moved home again. I am happy hes left me on his facebook as his boyfriend and that he calls some times.

and I still work out 1-2 hours every day, for him (Mondays through Fridays, excep Thursdays sometimes when i feel too bad from flecktarn the nite before but I try to go anyways). I work out for Josh so he knows I think of him all the time.

Feb 2013

1 comment:

master mike said...

When you were owned by Master Mitchell and the group how did that work? How were you owned by the group? Did your service to others in the group have to be approved by Master Mitchell? Did they coordinate your use with others so you weren't to be in two places at one time? Did they put you to use with other slaves?

Kevin's Followers