Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Sunday, November 29, 2009

FACEBOOK sucks - they deleted me

Last week I wanted to check on my facebook stuff, but I just got a message "YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED". No explanation why. No e-mail, either, and they send 1 email for every little stupid friend add and 'like' till you turn that off. But for the important things: nothing!

I never even logged in much, was more to see what my bf was doing on fb. I did have my blog linked to the notes there, maybe they choked on that. I don't know and I don't care much. If it makes them feel better to yank peoples stuff.

What is bad about it though, is that some people put a lot of work into it and maybe even money. This kid from the UK that my bf is so ga-ga over ("Radgie") has the same thing happen to him. But he really put a lot of work into it, with like 2,000 friends and his own fan page with also a lot of people on there. To just delete it is really mean. I think. I think he even paid them for advertising and all that.

I am defo not going back on facebook. How many profiles can I keep up anyways.. I am on recon and youtube is also kind of tacky what they allow and whatnot. I have trouble enough to post to my own blog regularly :-)

[thanks to c00p3r for the help with the fuck facebook logo!! - thanks coopi!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kevin's Followers