Most Popular Posts since I started blogging in Feb 2008:

Sunday, October 25, 2009

HALLOWEEN

time just flies ... been off a while. Noah quit because he got a much better job in Oregon. He really though I would go with him... so he got all mad and kicked me out. Been staying with Ryan at this chicks' house. He got out early after only 6 years and you'd think he'd stay clean but now he stabbed a dude and is back in, and this time forever.

Here's the video Noah did of me. YouTbe won't let me share it without a lot of hassle, and my blog is marked adult and people have to click on something so should be ok. Come on, everybody does it.... hope you like.



Noah said its so obvious i got lasered in it. LOL and i don't even cum.. I couldn't anyway just from normal jerking and nuts not being hit or whatever. He thought its fun anyway and wanted to watch and record it. Whatever.

Wrote a letter to my twin brother, to jail. Hope he gets it. Wasn't easy cos I know he is so down and people read it first before he gets it. They cancelled my visitor pass. Said I am a risk but they won't say why or what risk it is.

Now its already Halloween time again

12 comments:

justatest90 said...

There's a cock that needs to be injured. Good vid.

Kevin FUBAR said...

THANKS :)

o|o

- Kevin

Anonymous said...

Great looking cock! Would have loved to have seen your balls more. A few good punches to them might have gotten you to cum! Keep posting, I enjoy reading them!

tyncanman said...

Fantastic cock, you lucky fucking bastard. Love to destroy your balls a bit as punishment :p

Anonymous said...

Jerk-off video is great. please post more,

Anonymous said...

what a hot vid! It's a shame you don't top cause I'd ride that bad boy. I'd put you on your back, sit on your cock facing your feet then I can pound your balls while I ride your dick. now THAT"S HOT
Thanks! Roshambobuddy

Anonymous said...

ou have got a wonderful cock dude, you should post more videos. I'm a normal guy and I dont have any Gay experience too, though my sexual orientation is Gay. After watching this video i'm feeling like I'm not virgin now, I've masterbated with you while i was watching this video. I'd love to see you more. I love your shoes too..
faheembikelover@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I ADMIT.. I went to this post first. DUDE YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY HOT!! You are totally my hero I am a little at a loss of word to say. I can't believe you are so 100% sub and your boyfriend beats you up. Tyler

Unknown said...

I never wanted to smack somebody in the balls so hard as I want to smack you watching this video. It just looks so inviting.

mattsmaster said...

pretty hot, maybe next time take your t-shirt off?

armand man said...

real hot, would love to see you cum, and bust you real hard....

over it said...

You need to show your balls to give readers a visual of what your BF is beating so regularly. I'd hit you hard enough to make you stutter your pain. - Rob

Kevin's Followers